Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Will Ferrell Sticks It

Sure, there needs to be a greedy middleman in the healthcare equation. It's the American way. We want to give our hard-earned cash to Insurance giants who really, really care about us. Not like the evil government, oh no. I can count on my Insurance company to: raise my rates and my deductible on an annual basis like clockwork; to meddle in my private health care decisions; to contest virtually every claim; to pay only a percentage of costs leaving the rest for me to cover; and finally, to dump my sorry butt as soon as they are able. But that's who I want administering my health care program, deciding on my treatments, drugs and end-of-life care. Uh-huh. What can I count on the government for? What? National defense? Transportation infrastructure? Medicare? Pell grants for my college students? The court system? Air traffic control? You get the picture. Now watch this:






No comments: